- $150 per 53-minute Couples Session
- $150 per 53-minute Standard Session
- $35 Prepare/Enrich Assessment
- Sliding scale provided thru OpenPathCollective.org
Days and Hours (Currently Accepting New Clients)
- Monday 10-1 3-6 PM In-Person, Tele-health
- Tuesday Closed but open to consultations
- Wednesday 10-1 2-5 PM In-Person, Tele-health
- Thursday 10-1 2-5 PM In-Person, Tele-health
- Friday 10-1 PM In-Person, Tele-health
- Saturday 9-2 PM In-Person Only
- Sunday ~Closed~
- Additional tele-health sessions available by appointment only.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the scheduled session.
No Surprise Act and your right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate”
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!