- $150 per 53-minute Couples/Family Standard Session*
- $150 per 53-minute Individual Standard Session*
- Concierge therapy available for standard sessions
- $40 per Group Session
- $35 Prepare/Enrich Assessment
- Sliding scale provided thru OpenPathCollective.org
Days and Hours (Currently Accepting New Clients)
- Monday 10-1 3-6 PM In-Person, Telehealth
- Tuesday Closed but open to consultations
- Wednesday 10-1 2-5 PM In-Person, Telehealth
- Thursday 10-1 2-5 PM In-Person, Telehealth
- Friday 10-1 PM In-Person, Telehealth
- Saturday 9-2 PM In-Person Only
- Sunday ~Closed~
- Additional telehealth sessions are available by appointment only.
* Concierge therapy is performed via phone or text (first 30 min. included in standard billing rates) and billed in 15-minute intervals for $30. Home/office visits are available at two-hour intervals.
If you cannot attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the total rate of the scheduled session.
No Surprise Act and your right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate”
Under the law, healthcare providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Any Other Questions
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!